Give yourself and others the gift of discovering how you’re wired and understand yourself and others better. Understand HOW you do what you do along with that of others. Purchase a DISC Assessment and the DISC Training Workbook.
DISC is the universal language of observable human behaviour, or “how we act.” The DISC Assessment does not measure education, experience, values or intelligence. It simply measures an individual’s behaviour, or how they communicate. With the knowledge of DISC, you can learn to understand and appreciate your behaviour style, and then adapt your style in communication with others.
This comprehensive assessment provides over 15 pages of resources describing:
- your behavioural tendencies
- the value you bring to your organization
- communication do’s and don’ts as well as tips
- keys to motivation and managing
- natural vs. adapted styles