DISC is the universal language of observable human behaviour, or “how we act.” The DISC Assessment does not measure education, experience, values or intelligence. It simply measures an individual’s behaviours, or how they communicate. With the knowledge of DISC, you can learn to understand and appreciate your behaviour style, and then adapt your style in communication with others.
Includes a one-hour personal debrief and DISC Workbook with a DISC Licenced Trainer to discuss the results of your assessment and focus on the application of the results.
This comprehensive assessment provides over 15 pages of resources describing:
- your behavioural tendencies
- the value you bring to your organization
- communication do’s and don’ts as well as tips
- keys to motivation and managing
- natural vs. adapted styles
- one hour debriefs are scheduled after the completion of the online assessment and are subject to day/time availability.